Add Autobot Jazz to your ultimate squad June 7th at 10AM PDT!
About Autobot Jazz:
One of Optimus’ closest advisers, Autobot Jazz is the bot to go to if a creative solution is needed. Autobot Jazz is well-versed in the pop-culture trends of the Earthlings and is likely to get distracted dancing to a catchy beat and break out the local slang.
Stats and Abilities:
- Health: 1575
- Attack: 175
- Max Rating: 561
- Health: 3866
- Attack: 369
- Max Rating: 1304
- Health: 10048
- Attack: 959
- Max Rating: 3519
Basic Abilities: Confusion, Evade, Critical Rate
- 100% Chance to Confuse the opponent, lowering their Attack Rating by 12~20% and increasing the chance they will use a Special Attack for 6 seconds or until their next Special Attack ends. When The opponent is hit by this attack, If they are not already Confused, they do not build power.
Dodging Special Attacks
- If Autobot Jazz avoids being hit by the first hit of a Special Attack, he gains an Evasion Buff, granting him a 36~44% chance to Evade attacks for 6 seconds.
- Every 5 hits on the Combo Meter, Autobot Jazz gains a Critical Rate Buff, increasing Critical Chance by 5~7% until he is next hit.
- Critical Hits have +20% Critical Damage against Stunned opponents.
Signature Ability – Exhaustion
Sometimes it’s worth letting a Confused opponent tire themselves out.
- While Confused, opponents have a 100% chance to lose 1.5~6% of their Current Power for each missed attack. If the opponent slips down to a lower Bar of Power they are Stunned for 1 second.
Special 1 – Windmill
Autobot Jazz sets his plans in motion.
- Each hit against a Confused opponent has a 20% chance to Stun the opponent for 3 seconds.
Special 2 – Dazzling Display
- 100% Chance to Confuse the opponent, lowering their Attack Rating by 12~20% and increasing the chance they will use a Special Attack for 6 seconds or until their next Special Attack ends.
- Disables the opponent’s Special Attack 3 for as long as they are Confused.
Special 3 – Grapple and Groove
Overwhelming force, with style.
- Inflicts a permanent Backfire Debuff, inflicting 100% of Attack as instant Shock damage when the opponent next activates a Special Attack. This Backfire is not removed when the opponent uses a Special Attack.
Outgoing – Lieutenants – Optimus Prime
- Optimus gains 2~8% Attack and Armor and his Lieutenants gain unique abilities.
Incoming (Autobot Jazz) – Lieutenants – Optimus Prime
- Each time Autobot Jazz avoids all hits in an opponent’s Special Attack he gains an Attack Buff, increasing his Attack Rating by 2~8% for the remainder of the fight.
Incoming (Prowl) – Lieutenants – Optimus Prime
- If Prowl Drains the opponent’s Power to 0% of their Max Power, he has a 10~40% chance to Stun the opponent for 2.5 seconds.
Mutual – Allies – Ratchet, Grimlock
Mutual – Enemies – Megatron, Starscream, Bludgeon
- Soundwave: Soundwave has to connect with his second Special Attack, but Autobot Jazz will ensure that moment comes at a time of this speedy scout’s choosing.
- Mixmaster: Mixmaster is reliant on his Special Attacks to do a majority of his damage, a skilled Autobot Jazz player could easily ensure this Demo bot never sees his third Special Attack.
- Drift: Autobot Jazz likes to Evade, he lives to Evade a lot. Drift’s focus prevents Evasion, a lot of Evasion.
- Ramjet: Autobot Jazz enjoys seeing his opponents Stunned, but Ramjet can ignore Stuns while he has a lot of Momentum.
Recommended Modules for Autobot Jazz:
- Jazz can easily Power Drain his opponent when both his Signature Ability and the Scout’s Sentry are draining their power.
- When the opponent Stuns themselves, that’s when Jazz deals the most damage.