Add Blaster to your ultimate squad April 12th at 10AM PDT!
Only one Autobot brings the noise and drops crazy beats – Blaster! Some of his tunes may hurt your audio receptors, but you can count on him to save the day with his superior sound system.
Stats and Abilities:
- Health: 1679
- Attack: 156
- Max Rating: 551
- Health: 4124
- Attack: 328
- Max Rating: 1314
- Health: 10718
- Attack: 851
- Max Rating: 3539
Basic Abilities: Amplify, Interference, Shielding
- Each time Blaster uses a Special Attack he gains an Amp Charge up to a maximum of 10 charges.
- Sonic Attacks used in Blaster’s Basic Ranged and Special Attacks deal 5~6% more damage for each Amp Charge on Blaster.
Basic Ranged Attacks
- 70~80% chance to inflict Interference, lowering Ranged Damage by 10~20% and decreasing Projectile Speed for 10 seconds.
- 100% chance to inflict Shock, dealing 30% of Attack over 5 seconds.
- Shocks are 20% stronger for each Amp Charge on Blaster.
- Activates a Shield, reducing incoming Damage by 6~15% while holding Block and for 0.2 seconds once released.
- Blaster’s Shield lasts 50% longer for each Amp Charge on him.
Signature Ability – Absorption Shield
Blaster’s Shielding system can be upgraded to absorb incoming energy attacks and repair damage. A similar upgrade was requested by his fellow Autobots for their audio receptors as an answer to his taste in music.
- Blaster’s Shield allows him to shrug off the impact of Basic Energy Ranged Attacks and reduces a further 20% of incoming Energy Damage. Additionally Energy Attacks that hit Blaster while his Shielding is up have a 40% chance to instantly Repair Blaster for 7~17% of the opponent’s Attack Rating, if the attack is a Special Attack he repairs double that amount instead.
Special 1 – Amped
Turn up the volume, start the beats.
- Blaster gains up to 2 additional Amp Charge(s).
- 60% chance to grant a Power Gain Buff, generating 30% of Max Power over 10 seconds.
Special 2 – Steeljaw
Blasters speakers won’t be the only thing roaring.
- 100% chance to inflict Interference, lowering Ranged Damage by 15~30% and decreasing projectile speed for 20 seconds.
- 7% Chance for each Amp Charge on Blaster to Stun the opponent for 3 seconds.
Special 3 – Boom Boxers
The hits just keep on coming.
- 100% chance to inflict an Attack Debuff reducing the Opponent’s Attack Rating by 10% for 20 seconds. Blaster then inflicts an additional Attack Debuff for each Amp Charge on him.
Mutual – Allies – Ultra Magnus, Arcee
Mutual – Enemies – Soundwave
Outgoing – Shield Amp – Soundwave, Mirage, Rhinox
- 1.5~10% Damage Reduction while Shielded.
Outgoing – Brain Drain – Shockwave
- Shockwave generates 1~3 Energy Charges at the start of the fight and every 25 seconds.
Incoming – Brain Gain – Shockwave
- 25% Increase to Attack against Demolition Bots. Shockwave only gets this benefit if all bots on his team have this synergy.
- Galvatron – Galvatron greatly relies on his Ranged Damage, something Blaster is an expert at reducing.
- Soundwave – Blaster is able to Repair himself with his own Reflected Projectiles. Let the Rivalry Begin.
- Bumblebee GS – The little gold speedster will break through Blaster’s Shielding, inflicting Shock damage on him everytime he blocks.
- Bludgeon – This tanky warrior does not use energy projectiles and will not allow Blaster to Repair when struck by his projectiles.
Recommended Modules for Blaster:
Laser Guidance Module
- This module will greatly increase Blaster’s Ranged Damage and Speed, a perfect fit for a bot that can do the inverse to his opponent.
- The Repair Module will add to the constant Repairs he gets with his Signature Ability unlocked.