Drift joins the fight June 15th at 10AM PDT!
Though some may question Drift’s loyalty to the Autobots, there’s no denying his dedication to his “sensei” Optimus Prime. Forged to wield his powerful swords, this samurai of a bot is all business when it’s time to swing or fling his blades.
Stats and Abilities:
- Health: 1732
- Attack: 152
- Max Rating: 546
- Health: 4253
- Attack: 325
- Max Rating: 1307
- Health: 11053
- Attack: 843
- Max Rating: 3476
Basic Abilities: Bleed, Precision and Crit Damage Up
- At 5 hits Drift gains his Focus and gains a Precision Buff that increases Crit Chance by 20~30% and decreases the opponent’s chance to Evade by 75~85% until hit next by the opponent.
- At 10 hits Drift’s Focus improves and grants him a 20~40% Crit Damage Buff in addition to his Precision Buff until hit next by the opponent.
Critical Sword Attacks
- 52~60% chance to cause a Bleed for 15~25% of Attack over 2 seconds.
On Bleeding Opponents
- 10% chance to Evade attacks from Bleeding opponents.
- Drift becomes 5% more evasive for each active Focus Buff.
- Drift has a 100% chance to regain his focus Precision Buff.
Signature Ability – Deep Focus
The ancient martial art of Diffusion has one final level to attain.
- At 15 hits Drift gains a higher level of focus and gains a Deep Focus Buff that increases the duration his bleeds by 50~150% until hit next by the opponent.
Special 1 – Courage
The heat of battle…
80% chance to cause up to 2 bleeds to the opponent inflicting 20~40% of attack over 3 seconds.
Special 2 – Discipline
…a flurry of ancient swords…
80~100% chance to inflict an epic Bleed on opponents for 100% of Attack over 10 seconds.
Special 3 – Respect
80% chance to cause up to 2 bleeds to the opponent inflicting 20~40% of attack over 3 seconds. Additionally 80~100% chance to inflict an epic Bleed on opponents for 50~100% of Attack over 10(s).
- Sensei/Allies – Optimus Prime MV1
- Sword Masters – Bludgeon, Windblade
- +2~10% Crit Damage for every attack that is not a Critical Hit.
- Drift’s Precision Buff will ensure Bumblebee has nowhere to Evade to.
- Optimus Prime
- Optimus Prime Armor will not prevent Drift’s Bleeds from dealing their full damage.
- Optimus Prime MV1
- Optimus Prime’s ability to Repair while Bleeding will turn one of Drift’s greatest strengths against himself.
Recommended Modules for Drift:
- Harm Accelerator
- Drift Evades while the opponent is Bleeding, with the Harm Accelerator, that time is always.