Galvatron joins the fight October 5th at 10AM PDT!
Mortally wounded in the attack on Autobot City, Megatron was discovered by Unicron adrift in the vacuum of space. The Decepticon leader accepted the Chaos Bringer’s bargain and was reborn as Galvatron. Driven mad by dark energy, Galvatron is unpredictable and dangerous to all in his path, friend or foe alike.
Stats and Abilities:
- Health: 1748
- Attack: 165
- Max Rating: 590
- Health: 4291
- Attack: 347
- Max Rating: 1352
- Health: 11153
- Attack: 901
- Max Rating: 3549
Basic Abilities: Dark Energy, Dark Burn
Blocking at Ranged Distance
- Galvatron gains a Dark Energy Charge every 0.1 seconds but quickly loses them while not Blocking.
- If Galvatron reaches 30 Dark Energy Charges he will not lose the charges for 6 seconds, after which he will lose them all.
- Each Dark Energy Charge increases the damage of Ranged Attacks by 1~5%.
- 1% chance for each Dark Energy Charge to inflict Dark Burn, instantly dealing 80~100% of Attack as Energy Damage.
Critical Melee Attacks
- +2% Critical Damage for each Dark Energy Charge.
- +50% Critical Chance to the last hit of a Light or Medium Melee Combo.
Signature Ability – Will of Unicron
While the enemy is at low Health, Galvatron has a chance to channel dark energy from Unicron himself.
When Fully Charged
- Galvatron has 0.5% chance for each percentage of the opponent’s missing Health to become Unstoppable and gain 10~30% Power over 6 seconds.
Special 1 – Particle Acceleration
Galvatron uses his Particle Accelerator to leap forward and bash his opponent.
- 1% chance for each Dark Energy Charge to Stun the opponent for 2.5 seconds.
Special 2 – Dark Energy Blast
Using his vast stores of power, Galvatron fires a blast of super-charged particles.
- 2% chance for each Dark Energy Charge to consume all charges and inflict Dark Burn, instantly dealing 80~100% of Attack as Energy Damage.
Special 3 – Galvagun Overcharge
Will Galvatron’s enemy withstand the attack? Here’s a hint: Go ask Starscream.
- Galvatron channels 30 Dark Energy Charges.
- 3.3% chance for each Dark Energy Charge to consume all charges and inflict Dark Burn, instantly dealing 80~100% of Attack as Energy Damage.
Enemies – Starscream, Ultra Magnus
Living Weapon – Shockwave
- +4~16% Damage to Heavy and Special Attack 3
- Ultra Magnus – Galvatron’s fighting style uses moves that quickly alternate between Physical and Energy Damage types, makin this bot extremely hard for Ultra Magnus to adapt to.
- Grimlock – Grimlock will not have time to purify Galvatron’s Dark Burn, making it one of the few Damaging Debuffs that can bypass the king lizard’s signature ability.
- Prowl – Keeping Galvatron’s power low is the best way to keep him from using his devastating Special Attacks.
- Ratchet – Galvatron’s signature ability requires the opponent to be at low health, something Ratchet is adept at preventing.
Recommended Modules for Galvatron:
- Strange Refractor – Galvatron must Block to channel Dark Energy, giving this dark Decepticon additional Block Proficiency and the ability to Stun opponent’s when Blocking creates a deadly combination.
- Laser Guidance Module – The destructive potential of Galvatron’s Ranged Attacks are unmatched by any other bot, placing him on the Laser Guidance Module is a great way to stop raiders in their tracks.