Add Megatron to your ultimate squad on July 13th at 10AM PDT!
All Hail Megatron! That pretty much sums up the Decepticon leader’s ambition, and his minions’ fear-induced feelings. Pity those that stand in the way of his eternal struggle against his sworn enemy Optimus Prime.
Stats and Abilities:
- Health: 1924
- Attack: 146
- Max Rating: 555
- Health: 4725
- Attack: 306
- Max Rating: 1312
- Health: 12281
- Attack: 794
- Max Rating: 3543
Basic Abilities: Unstoppable, Ranged Bonus
- This bot’s naturally tough Cybertronian exterior provides a permanent 10% passive Armor Buff.
When Health drops below 80/60/40%:
- Megatron becomes Unstoppable for 2.7 ~ 4 seconds.
- If Megatron misses a Heavy Attack while Unstoppable he has a 100% chance to increase Attack by 40% for 10 seconds.
- Megatron inflicts an Impair Charge. Impair Charges power-up Megatron’s Tank Cannon, used during Heavy Attacks and Special Attack 3.
On Heavy Attacks
- Megatron gains +5% Critical Chance for each Impair Charge on the opponent. If Megatron scores a Critical Hit, he consumes those charges and inflicts 2%Critical Damage per stack consumed.
Signature Ability – All Hail Megatron
Megatron always comes back.
- Megatron always comes back. When Health drops below 10%, Megatron Repairs 10~30% of his base Health over 3 seconds.
Special 1 – Over Power
Opponents are relegated to insignificant underlings.
- Inflicts 10 Impair Charges.
Special 2 – Peace and Tyranny
Unification through subjugation.
- Increases Ranged Attacks Damage by 26~40% for 6 seconds.
Special 3 – Dark Absolution
Bow to his might and live. Oppose him and meet your end.
- Inflicts 20 Impair Charges.
- Megatron gains +5% Critical Chance for each Impair Charge on the opponent. If Megatron scores a Critical Hit, he consumes those charges and inflicts 2% Critical Damage per stack consumed.
- Enemies – Optimus + Bumblebee
- Forged to Lead – Grindor, Bonecrusher and Barricade
- Megatron’s minions each provide him with a unique ability. In return Megatron provides 2~8% Armor to each bot.
- Forged to Serve – Grindor
- Megatron has a 50~100%% chance to begin the fight Unstoppable.
- Forged to Serve – Bonecrusher
- Megatron gains a 20~80% chance to Stun an enemy when they reach 20 Impair Charges.
- Forged to Serve – Barricade
- Megatron has a 25~100% chance to inflict 2 Impair Charges per hit.
- Like Optimus Prime, Megatron is the strongest of the strong, has few clear weaknesses and should instil fear in all whome challenge him.
- Drift depends on keeping his Combo Meter high, a feat that will be difficult when Megatron becomes Unstoppable throughout the match.
- Ultra Magnus
- Megatron is able to inflict Impair Charges on the opponent with both Physical and Energy attacks allowing him to easily play around his Resistance Buffs.
- Mirage is able to avoid Megatron’s punishing Ranged Attacks while in Race Car form and avoid his Special Attacks by keeping the Decepticons power low.
- Windblade is able to deftly slice through Megatron’s powerful defenses with her Armor Piercing and Bleed inducing attacks.
Recommended Modules for Megatron:
- Exo Filter
- The Exo Filter will remove Megatron’s weakness to Damaging Debuffs and make him almost completely Unstoppable.
- Transwarp Cell
- The Transwarp Cell will encourage Megatron to use his powerful Heavy Attacks more often and provide a potent way to lock down the opponent’s Power flow.