Mixmaster joins the fight April 5th
Aptly named for both his cement mixer alt form and his advanced skills in concocting chemical weapons for the Decepticons, Mixmaster has been linked to being a part of the mighty Devastator. However, reliable footage of that rumor has yet to surface.
Stats and Abilities:
- Health: 1837
- Attack: 114
- Max Rating: 522
- Health: 4510
- Attack: 245
- Max Rating: 1273
- Health: 8966
- Attack: 487
- Max Rating: 2606
- Mixmaster starts the fight generating Physical Resistance Buffs, switching when reaching the limit of stacked buffs of the same type.
Dash Back + Hold Block:
- Force switches between generating Physical Resistance -> Special Damage -> Ability Block Buffs after holding Block for 2 seconds.
Mixology – Special Damage
- Gains a Special Damage Buff every 8 seconds, increasing Special Damage by 9~14%. (Max: 6 stacks)
Mixology – Physical Resistance
- Gains a Physical Resistance Buff every 8 seconds, increasing it by 2.9~4.5% when struck by an attack. (Max: 6 stacks)
Mixology – Ability Block
- Gains a Ability Block Buff every 8 seconds, decreasing the opponent’s chance to trigger abilities by 5.9~9% when attacking. (Max: 6 stacks)
Ranged + Heavy Hit
- 10% chance to convert one of his Buffs to an acidic solution, dealing Acid Damage for 29~45% Attack over 3 seconds. Increased chance on Heavy Attacks and it rolls on all of his Buffs.
Signature Ability – Concussive Block
Blocking reduces additional damage and well timed blocks parry the opponent’s basic Melee Attacks, knocking them back and dealing Physical Damage.
- Blocking reduces up to 10~40% additional damage from Physical Attacks based on current Health.
- Well Timed Blocks parries the opponent’s Basic Melee Attacks, knocking them back and dealing 40% Attack.
Special 1 – Recipe for Disaster
Cook up a beatdown with one part rage and two parts unpredictability.
Special 2 – Concoction
Mixmaster kicks it up a notch and…bam!
- 70% chance to inflict Burn, dealing Heat Damage for 100% Attack over 6 seconds.
Special 3 – Commence Devastation
Mixmaster takes a break from chassis-chasing to take his opponents seriously.
- Gains up to 6 Buffs based on Mixmaster’s current mode.
- Converts all of his Buffs to an acidic solution, dealing Acid Damage for 45% Attack over 3 seconds per buff.
- Weapon Specialists with Ironhide & Rhinox
- a. Mixmaster’s Damage-Over-Time debuffs have increased duration when paired with Ironhide and/or Rhinox.
b. 4~9% Increased damage over time debuff duration + 6% Attack Rating in Alliance Missions
- Allies with Bonecrusher
- c. Bonecrusher gains additional Armor when paired with Mixmaster.
d. 2~8% Armor
- Weaponsmiths with Waspinator and Grindor
- e. Waspinator and Grindor gain an increased Critical Chance on Heavy Attacks when paired with Mixmaster.
f. 6~15% Heavy Attack Critical Hit
- Mixmaster looks to deliver much of his damage during Special Attacks allowing him to bypass much of Bumblebee’s evasiveness. Mixmasters use of Ability Block will also greatly reduce Bumblebee’s chance to avoid incoming attacks.
- Mixmaster’s Ability Block will hamper Grindor’s Buff generation leaving him weaker to Mixmaster’s potent special attacks.
- Rhinox’s Shield caps the maxmium damage that can be done to him in a single hit, making it a powerful counter to Mixmaster’s punishing Special Attacks.
- Sideswipes’s ability to Nullify Buffs makes him more powerful in a stand-up fight against Mixmaster and weakens his eventual Special Attacks.
Recommended Modules for Mixmaster:
- Offense: Laser-Guidance Module
- Mixmaster depends on his arsenal of projectile attacks for most of his abilities and damage output, making the accuracy and damage boost from this Module a natural fit.
- The Laser-Guidance Module is found in the Premium Module Crystal.
- Defense: Strange Refractor (The Strange Refractor is found in the Premium Module Crystal.
- The Strange Refractor increases the likelihood that Mixmaster’s unique Block ability is triggered, and even gives him the opportunity to counterattack.
- Defense: Security Module (The Security Module is found in the Premium Module Crystal)
- The additional Buffs provided by the module help protect the variety of Buffs Mixmaster already generates, and increase his resilience so he has more time to generate those Buffs.