Add Necrotronus to your ultimate squad on April 2nd at 10AM PDT!
When Megatronus attempts to harness the power of the dormant Necrotitan, the two are corrupted to form a frightening new entity. Now NECROTRONUS attempts to rewrite history, but how long can the power of two sparks share one form before they burn everything down?
Stats and Abilities:
- Health: 4,768
- Attack: 344
- Max Rating: 1,386
- Health: 12,392
- Attack: 893
- Max Rating: 3,668
- Health: 30,085
- Attack: 2,167
- Max Rating: 8,890
Basic Abilities: Power Rate Down, Overwhelming Power, Bleed
- When the opponent has more power than Necrotronus, reduce their power gain by 10~50%.
- When Necrotronus hits the opponent, he gains 1 Titan Charge. Titan Charges cap at 20 (unless he is Awakened).
- When Necrotronus gains a Bar of Power, he gains 5 Titan Charges.
- Necrotronus gains Attack Up 0.5~1.3% for each Titan Charge.
- When Necrotronus has 20 or more Titan Charges, he will trigger Overwhelming Power.
- Necrotronus gains an additional Attack Up, gains -35~-15% Block Proficiency and his melee defense is lowered.
- If Necrotronus strikes an opponent, 100% chance the opponent gains a Bleed Debuff, dealing Bleed damage over 6 seconds.
- If they already have a Bleed Debuff, this refreshes the timer.
- When the opponent performs a Special Attack, chance for Necrotronus to become unstoppable for 0.95 seconds.
- When Necrotronus is knocked down, he loses 5 Titan Charges.
- Chance for opponent to Evade is reduced by 20%.
- Critical Hit Chance is increased by +1% for each Titan Charge.
When Taking Damage
- When reduced to 10% Health, Necrotronus knocks the opponent away and gains 2 Bars of Power. For 10 seconds, Necrotronus will emit a burn aura, causing the opponent to gain a Burn Debuff if they are close to Necrotronus.
Special 1 – Fall and Rise Again
We will be eternal
- 60% chance to increase Power Rate by +30% for 6 seconds.
- Expends 10 Titan Charges.
Special 2 – Two Minds
None can stand in our way.
- +65% Chance to gain +20% Crit Rating for 12 seconds.
- Expends 15 Titan Charges.
Special 3 – Master of Timelines
Time is ours to control.
- 85% chance to cause Bleed Debuff, dealing damage over 7 seconds.
- Expends 20 Titan Charges.
Signature – Outrage
- Maximum Titan Charges is 40.
- Critical Damage increases by 1.9~80.3% while Overwhelming Power is active.
- Incoming – Aspiration – Megatronus
- Start the fight with 4~10 Titan Charges.
- Outgoing – Power Consumed – Megatronus
- +2~5% Critical Chance when Megatronus has more Power than the opponent.
- Mutual – Disciples – NemesisPrime, Bludgeon
- +2~5% Power Gain when you have less Power than the opponent.
- Outgoing – Cityspeaker – Windblade
- +2~8% Power Gain from Sword Attacks.
- Outgoing – Titan Hunters – Thundercracker, Waspinator
Scouts – Necrotronus is a heavy hitter, and can cause serious damage to low health Scouts. He can also reduce the chance to Evade, found commonly amount Scouts.
Brawlers – Brawlers tend to be tanky and stack Armor and/or Melee Buffs. Necrotronus has no buff removal, and his damage is more gradual, allowing Brawlers to more easily activate or build their buffs. He also gets a Melee Defense penalty when Overwhelming Power is active.