Ramjet joins the fight September 21st at 10AM PDT
One of Starscream’s most unpredictable Seekers, Ramjet takes hardheadedness to new extremes by smashing into any foes, and sometimes friends, that cross his flight path.
Stats and Abilities:
- Health: 1854
- Attack: 147
- Max Rating: 554
- Health: 4553
- Attack: 309
- Max Rating: 1300
- Health: 11834
- Attack: 802
- Max Rating: 3436
Basic Abilities: Stun, Burn, Unstoppable
- Shrugs of the impact of enemy attacks.
- 75~90% chance to Stun Burning opponents for 2.5 seconds.
Ramjet builds momentum after ramming opponents.
- Ramjet has a 50% chance to gain a permanent Special Bonus Buff that increases Special Attack Damage by 2~10% each. The chance to gain the Buff increases by 3% for each Special Bonus Buff already on him. [Max 10 Buffs]
Special 1 – Missile Volley
Ramjet unleashes a barrage of rockets from his chest.
- 40~60% Chance per hit to inflict up to four Burns that deal 20~35% attack as heat damage over 5 seconds.
Special 2 – Rocket Blaster
A blast of heat followed by a sudden impact is guaranteed to leave an opponent dizzy.
- 80~100% Chance per hit to inflict Burn, dealing 40~60% attack as heat damage over 4 seconds.
- 72~80% Chance to cause Stun for 3 seconds.
Special 3 – Dive Bomb
You can run but you cannot hide from Ramjet’s reckless abandon.
- 80~100% chance to stun the opponent for 2 seconds.
- 100% chance to inflict a 25% Resistance Down for 30 seconds.
- Allies – Soundwave, Bludgeon, Starscream
- Enemies – Windblade
- Unstoppable Force – Motormaster
- 10~30% chance Ramjet gains unstoppable for 3 seconds after activating a special attack
- 10~30% chance Motormaster stuns his opponent for 2.5 seconds after hitting with a special attack
- Optimus Prime (GS)
- Optimus Prime will attempt to use his Heavy Attack to Roll Out, but Ramjet will always win when it comes to vehicle-on-vehicle collision.
- Burn damage will cut right through the mighty Decepticon leader’s natural armor. Stunning the big falla is also a good way to ensure his Unstoppable triggers are spent in a daze.
- Grimlock will easily Purify Ramjet’s Burn Debuffs leaving the jarring jet without one of his most powerful tools.
- Rhinox’s Shielding will be highly effective against Ramjet’s powerful Special Attacks. Additionally the Rhino-bot is resistant to Burn damage.
Recommended Modules for Ramjet:
- Strange Refractor
- Strange Refractor will mesh well with Ramjet’s up-close fighting style, turning the king of Stun into an absolute wrecking ball against his hapless opponents.
- Security Module
- The Security Module will enhance Ramjet’s natural toughness, turning him into a tank….that flies.
- Transwarp Cell
- Transwarp Cell will boost the chance Ramjet uses his Heavy Attack, since he is unstoppable during Heavy Attacks that is something you’ll want him to do often.