Add Rodimus Prime to your ultimate squad on June 23 at 11 AM EDT!
About Rodimus Prime:
After gaining the Matrix of Leadership, Hot Rod became Rodimus Prime! Although reluctant at first, Rodimus Prime rises up to lead the Autobots against Galvatron and the Quintessons.
Stats and Abilities:
- Health: 4,768
- Attack: 322
- Max Rating: 1,171
- Health: 12,392
- Attack: 835
- Max Rating: 3,136
- Health: 34,583
- Attack: 2,329
- Max Rating: 9,225
Basic Abilities: Armor Break, Nullify, Repair
- After being hit by 5 Melee Attacks, Rodimus gains 50% Armor for 4 seconds.
- When Rodimus Prime has less than 40% health, he is Immune to Stun.
- 70% chance to Purify a Debuff from Rodimus Prime.
Last Hit of a Melee Combo
- 25~50% chance to Remove a Melee Buff.
- 25~50% chance to Remove an Armor Up Buff.
- Apply 1 3-15% Armor Break for 7 seconds per Buff on the opponent.
- Rodimus Prime has a 0.6% chance for each percentage of lost Health to Repair 13-20% of damage taken over 3 seconds.
Special 1 – Dare to Believe
Rodimus Prime holds the future in his hands!
- On activation, remove Unstoppable from the opponent.
- 50% chance to Nullify 1 Buff on the opponent.
- If the opponent has any Buffs when this attack ends, Rodimus Prime gains 5% Physical Resistance for 8 seconds. (Max Stacks: 4)
Special 2 – Take a Stand
When Rodimus Prime takes a stand, you can win!
- 100% chance to Nullify 1 Melee Buff and 1 Armor Buff.
- If Rodimus has less than 20% health, Heal 5% health over 3 seconds.
Special 3 – Fire in Your Heart
Rodimus Prime’s fighting spirit can lighten the darkest hour.
- 100% Armor Piercing
- If Rodimus has less than 10% health, heal 10% Health over 3 seconds.
Signature – Arise Rodimus Prime
When the odds are against him, Rodimus Prime is fueled by the power of the Primes to fight even harder.
- Rodimus Prime gains +5~15% Attack Rating for every 10% of missing health. This value is doubled against the Final Boss of a Story or Event Mission.
- Mutual – Enemies – Galvatron
- Mutual – Autobot Leaders – Optimus Prime, Ultra Magnus
- All Autobots gain +8-15% Armor Penetration against Decepticons
- Outgoing – Strange Times – Hot Rod
- Increase chance for Deceleration to trigger by 8-15%
- Outgoing – Tactician Leadership – Always active (5-Star only)
- All lower tier teammates gain +10% Armor Rating
- Brawlers like to Armor Up and often focus on Melee Damage. Rodimus can easily Nullify and Armor Break with his Specials, and he’ll gain Armor if he gets hit by too many Melee attacks.
- Demolitions bots tend to land fewer, but big damage hits, especially with their special attacks. A Demolition bot can blow right past some of Rodimus Prime’s low health benefits. Ranged attacks also won’t trigger Rodimus Prime’s Armor Up passive.