Add S-1000 and his Frenzy of 5-Star Sharkticons to your Squad February 28th at 10AM PST
Brought into existence by unknown means, the S-1000 seems to have control over the other Sharkticons on New Quintessa. You’ll definitely need a bigger bot to take this shark on.
Stats and Abilities:
- Health: 16534
- Attack: 1846
- Max Rating: 8600
- Sharkticons gain their abilities only once their Signature Ability has been unlocked.
- Sharkticon abilities and Special Attacks are imitations of those from the various bots on New Quintessa.
- Once the Signature Ability has been unlocked abilities scales with bot Rank and Signature Level.
- Signature Level increases ability strength up to 50%.
- Sharks become much more powerful when synergized with other Sharkticons.
Signature Ability: Shark Enhancement
The S-1000 has been Enhanced with the never-before-seen Ability to replicate Buffs. Increase this Bot’s Signature level to improve it’s Abilities.
Passive – When Opponent Activates a Buff (Unique)
- The Shark generates a 20~40% buff of the same type the opponent activates if it is one of the following:
- Armor Up
- Critical Chance
- Critical Damage
- Heal – (Healing abilities generate reduced 10~20% effects instead.)
- Power Gain
- Evade Melee
- Special Bonus
Passive – 20% Health (Megatron / Optimus)
- 50% Chance to gain 3x 20~33% Armor Buffs and 3x 20~33% Fury buffs for 7 seconds.
- Chance to gain 10~30% Health over 3 seconds.
Special Attack 1 – S-1000 Shark Swagger
A couple punches do the trick, but look cooler with a flash kick.
Special Attack 2 – S-1000 Gunslinger Fish
Locked, loaded, and he’s quick on the draw. Watch out!
Special Attack 3 – S-1000 Shark Attack
These Sharks are just as deadly on land.
Outgoing – Golden Frenzy – All Sharkticons
- All Sharkticons recover 5 Health per second
Incoming – Shark Frenzy – All Sharkticons
- If your entire team consists of Sharkticons, all Sharkticons heal 1~3% health for each Alive bot on your team when using Special Attack 3.