Add Scorponok to your ultimate squad November 1st at 10AM PDT
Scorponok’s seemingly slow wit contrasts sharply with his cunning and inventive nature. Fiercely loyal to his commander Megatron, Scorponok is one of the few Predacon subordinates that harbors no desire to usurp the lizard king.
Stats and Abilities:
- Health: 4682
- Attack: 312
- Max Rating: 1309
- Health: 12169
- Attack: 810
- Max Rating: 3523
- Health: 29543
- Attack: 1966
- Max Rating: 8551
Basic Abilities: Dazed, Venom Backfire, Bleed
When filling a bar of Power
- Gains a Venom charge, granting +20% Attack per charge.
- Scorponok’s poisonous cyber-strikes converts each Venom Charge into a 12 second Backfire Debuff on the opponent.
- When opponents activate a Special Attack, Backfire is consumed and inflicts 91.8~140% Attack as Shock damage per charge.
- If the opponent does not use a Special Attack and 2 Backfire charges expire simultaneously, the opponent is also Stunned for 3 seconds.
- If 3 or more Backfire charges expires simultaneously, the opponent takes Shock Damage equal to 500% of Attack Rating over 4 seconds.
Critical Melee Attacks
- 30~40% chance to Bleed, dealing 40~60% of Attack over 4 seconds.
Signature Ability: Regenerative Toxin
Fueled by Scorponok’s Venom Charges, Scorponok’s hidden robotic enhancements enable him to Repair.
- Fueled by Scorponok’s Venom Charges, Scorponok’s hidden robotic enhancements enable him to passively Repair 30~ 65% of the damage taken from non-Special Attacks.
Special 1 – Daze and Destroy
The Cyber Bee’s toxin viciously attacks the enemy’s neural pathways.
- Scorponok’s robotic bee Dazes the opponent, causing their Basic Ranged Attacks to Miss 60% of the time and Ranged Special Attacks to Miss 100% of the time for 7~ 9 seconds.
Special 2 – Tunneling Terror
Scorponok is adept at forcing the element of surprise.
- Converts each Venom Charge into a 12 second Backfire Debuff on the opponent.
Special 3 – Predacon Persecution
There is no stopping the primal calamity that is Scorponok.
- Scorponok’s robotic bee Dazes the opponent, causing their Basic Ranged Attacks to Miss 60% of the time and Ranged Special Attacks to Miss 100% of the time for 16~ 24 seconds.
Mutual – Allies – Waspinator
Mutual – Enemies – Optimus Primal, Rhinox, Cheetor, Dinobot
Mutual – Weaponsmith – Hound, Ramjet
- +4~15% chance for Heavy Attacks to be a Critical Hit.
- The Fallen will be unable to land the first hit of his Special Attacks, making his wrath considerably easier to avoid.
- Prowl’s shotgun is much less threatening while he is Dazed and confused.
- With very few Ranged Special Attacks and the ability to Purify Bleeds, this Predacon will fear a different kind of Dinobot.
- Shockwave’s ability to Heal Block will put a stop to Scorponok’s Regenerative capabilities.
Recommended Modules for Scorponok:
- This Mod will allow Scorponok to out heal his opponent’s damage output.
- This mode will encourage the slippery Scorpion to assault his hapless opponents with frequent, hard to dodge, heavy attacks.