Stay Informed

BOT INTEL REPORT – SHARKTICONS

Welcome to Sharkticon Week in New Quintessa! Collect all 6 classes of the Sharkticons in the Sharkticon Arenas, special Daily Login Calendar and the Alliance Event from February 1st to February 8th.

Overview

  • Sharkticons gain their abilities only once their Signature Ability has been unlocked but their abilities combine some of the most powerful effects and Special Attacks found on New Quintessa!
  • Once the Signature Ability has been unlocked you can Rank Up or increase Signature Level to radically improve ability effects!
  • When you collect a full team of Sharkticons, they will all gain the Shark Frenzy Synergy Bonus that will allow them all to Repair with Special Attack 3!

Brawler Sharkticon

The largest and strongest of the six Sharkticon Classes, but not very bright.

Stats and Abilities:

4-Star

  • Base PI: 2145
  • Max Rating: 2547
  • Full Synergy: 3160

Signature Ability: Shark Enhancement

When hit

  • 12~20% chance to trigger a 16~40% Armor buff.

Special Attacks:

Special Attack 1 – Shark Therapy

A physical outburst at the opponent’s expense.

  • 100% chance to trigger a -16~-40% Critical Chance debuff.

Special Attack 2 – Unstoppable Frenzy

An unstoppable combo from this Brawler Sharkticon.

  • 100% chance to become Unstoppable for 3~5 seconds.

Special Attack 3 – Shark Attack

These Sharks are just as deadly on land.

Synergies:

Outgoing – Brawler Frenzy – All Sharkticons

  • +3~15% Armor

Incoming – Shark Frenzy – All Sharkticons

  • If your entire team consists of Sharkticons, all Sharkticons heal 1~3% health for each Alive bot on your team when using Special Attack 3.

Warrior Sharkticon

Warrior Sharkticons train for 15 hours a day and constantly challenge the other five Classes to duels.

Stats and Abilities:

4-Star

  • Base PI: 2140
  • Max Rating: 2541
  • Full Synergy: 3160

Signature Ability: Shark Enhancement

On Crit Sword Attacks

  • 50~70% chance to trigger a Bleed causing damage equal to 30~50% of Attack Rating over 4 seconds.

Special Attacks:

Special Attack 1 – Way of the Shark

From a crouching position, the Sharkticon leaps into a roundhouse to reveal a hidden blade.

  • 100% chance to trigger a Bleed causing damage equal to 40~60% of Attack Rating over 4 seconds.

Special Attack 2 – Shark Dance

They’ll be awe-struck, and sword-struck.

  • 100% Armor Penetration
  • 100% chance to trigger a Bleed causing damage equal to 50~80% of Attack Rating over 5 seconds.

Special Attack 3 – Shark Attack

These Sharks are just as deadly on land.

Synergies:

Outgoing – Warrior Frenzy – All Sharkticons

  • +3~15% Critical Damage

Incoming – Shark Frenzy – All Sharkticons

  • If your entire team consists of Sharkticons, all Sharkticons heal 1~3% health for each Alive bot on your team when using Special Attack 3.

Scout Sharkticon

Radical outsiders proud to be the quickest of the six Sharkticon Classes.

Stats and Abilities:

4-Star

  • Base PI: 2139
  • Max Rating: 2540
  • Full Synergy: 3160

Signature Ability: Shark Enhancement

When Knocked Down

  • 100% chance to gain an Evasion buff allowing the Sharkticon to Evade Melee and Ranged Attacks for 3~3.5 seconds.

Special Attacks:

Special Attack 1 – Shark Swagger

A couple punches do the trick, but look cooler with a flash kick.

  • 100% chance to trigger a 13~25% Crit Chance buff for 4 seconds.
  • 40% chance to trigger a stun for 1.5 seconds.

Special Attack 2 – Gunslinger Fish

Locked, loaded, and he’s quick on the draw. Watch out!

  • 100% chance to trigger a 29~45% Projectile Bonus for 6 seconds.

Special Attack 3 – Shark Attack

These Sharks are just as deadly on land.

Synergies:

Outgoing – Scout Frenzy – All Sharkticons

  • +3~15% Critical Rate

Incoming – Shark Frenzy – All Sharkticons

  • If your entire team consists of Sharkticons, all Sharkticons heal 1~3% health for each Alive bot on your team when using Special Attack 3.

Tech Sharkticon

A Class of genius engineers known for manipulating force fields, and one of the six Classes of Sharkticons.

Stats and Abilities:

4-Star

  • Base PI: 2139
  • Max Rating: 2539
  • Full Synergy: 3160

Signature Ability: Shark Enhancement

Passive

  • The Shark starts with 6 Shield buffs that each cap incoming damage to 8% of the Sharks total health.

Special Attacks:

Special Attack 1 – Shark Blast

A quick warm up to knock the boom glitches out of the enemy’s brain garage.

  • 100% chance to drain 30~70% of a bar of power.

Special Attack 2 – Sleight of Hand and Fin

Second hit is Unblockable

Special Attack 3 – Shark Attack

These Sharks are just as deadly on land.

Synergies:

Outgoing – Tech Frenzy – All Sharkticons

  • +3~15% Power Rate

Incoming – Shark Frenzy – All Sharkticons

  • If your entire team consists of Sharkticons, all Sharkticons heal 1~3% health for each Alive bot on your team when using Special Attack 3.

Demolitions Sharkticon

The most unpredictable of the six Sharkticon Classes due to a propensity for pyromania.

Stats and Abilities:

4-Star

  • Base PI: 2142
  • Max Rating: 2543
  • Full Synergy: 3160

Signature Ability: Shark Enhancement

Under 50% Health

  • Gains a permanent 15~30% Special Damage buff.

Special Attacks:

Special Attack 1 – Feelin’ Toothy

He loves to show off his fin cannons.

  • 75% chance to Stun for 2.5 seconds.

Special Attack 2 – Tyranny and Meal-Time

Unification through consumption.

  • 100% chance to trigger a 25~40% Projectile Bonus and increases Projectile Speed for 6 seconds.

Special Attack 3 – Shark Attack

These Sharks are just as deadly on land.

Synergies:

Outgoing – Demo Frenzy – All Sharkticons

  • +3~15% Special Damage

Incoming – Shark Frenzy – All Sharkticons

  • If your entire team consists of Sharkticons, all Sharkticons heal 1~3% health for each Alive bot on your team when using Special Attack 3.

Tactician Sharkticon

The oldest of the six Sharkticon Classes who demonstrate leadership qualities.

Stats and Abilities:

4-Star

  • Base PI: 2140
  • Max Rating: 2541
  • Full Synergy: 3160

Signature Ability: Shark Enhancement

Passive – When Hit (Ultra Magnus)

  • Gains a 2~3% Physical Resistance buff and loses an Energy Resistance buff when hit by a Physical Attack. (Max 10)
  • Gains a 1~2% Energy Resistance buff and loses a Physical Resistance buff when hit by an Energy Attack. (Max 10)

Special Attacks:

Special Attack 1 – Fin Kick

  • 40~80% chance to gain an 20% Attack Up buff.

Special Attack 2 – Axed

  • 60~85% chance to trigger a 28~35% Armor Break debuff for 6 seconds.

Special Attack 3 – Shark Attack

These Sharks are just as deadly on land.

Synergies:

Outgoing – Tactician Frenzy – All Sharkticons

  • +3~15% Attack Rating.

Incoming – Shark Frenzy – All Sharkticons

  • If your entire team consists of Sharkticons, all Sharkticons heal 1~3% health for each Alive bot on your team when using Special Attack 3.