Add Shockwave to your ultimate squad August 10th at 10AM PDT
Truly one of the most feared and powerful of all the Decepticons, Shockwave’s existence is driven solely by one thing – logic. Void of emotion, but teeming with strength and intelligence, he seeks only to advance circumstances to their logical conclusion…however grim that may be.
Stats and Abilities:
- Health: 1767
- Attack: 129
- Max Rating: 557
- Health: 4339
- Attack: 271
- Max Rating: 1317
- Health: 11276
- Attack: 703
- Max Rating: 3547
Basic Abilities: Shock, Repair Block
Blocking Ranged Energy Attacks
- Generates up to 3 Energy Charges, each lasting 6 seconds.
On Heavy Attack
- Inflicts Shock damage for 43~66% of Attack per Energy Charge over 4 seconds.
Shockwave activates his Undo ability when filling a bar of Power. When Undo expires, he instantly Repairs any damage he took in the last few seconds.
When Filling a Power Bar
- Shockwave has 15~35% chance to activate his Undo ability for each full Power Bar. When Undo expires, he instantly Repairs any damage he took in the last 4 seconds.
Special 1: Shockblast
- Inflicts Shock damage for 29~44% of Attack per Energy Charge over 4 seconds.
Special 2: Laser Sweep
- Generates 3 Energy Charges, each lasting 8 seconds.
- 60~100% chance to inflict Repair Block, preventing the target from recovering Health for 4 seconds.
Special 3: Little Friend
- Generates 5 Energy Charges, each lasting 8 seconds.
- 100% chance to inflict Repair Block, preventing the target from recovering Health for 7~11 seconds.
- Inflicts Shock damage for 33~50% of Attack per Energy Charge over 4 seconds.
Brain Gain – Mirage, Rhinox, Ratchet & Soundwave
- Mirage, Rhinox, Ratchet & Soundwave: increases their Attack against Demolition Bots by 10~25% at the start of the fight. Shockwave only benefits from this bonus if all Bots on the team have this Synergy.
Braindrain – Soundwave
- Shockwave generates 0.4~3% of a Power Bar per second based on the number of active Energy Charges on Shockwave.
Braindrain – Ratchet
- Shockwave gains a 20~90% chance to Stun the opponent for 2.5 seconds on Shockwave’s Special 2.
Braindrain – Rhinox
- Shockwave generates 2~4 Energy Charges at the start of the fight and every 25 seconds.
Braindrain – Mirage
- Shockwave drains 1.2~3% of a Power Bar per second from the opponent based on the number of active Shock Debuffs on the enemy Bot.
- Megatron’s tough Armor will do nothing to stop Shockwave’s Shock damage and Repair Block will ensure no one ever hails Megatron again.
- Shockwave’s ability to absorb Energy from Ranged Attacks will turn the Wasp’s Stinging Shots against him.
- Grimlock’s signature ability will turn Shockwave’s Shocking Damage into powerful Melee Buffs, proving that sometimes brawn does triumph over brains.
- Shockwave will fail to gather energy from Drift as the samurai has no Energy Attacks to be manipulated by this evil walking computer.
Recommended Modules for Shockwave:
- This Mod will turn Shockwave’s Block into a nightmare for both Ranged and Melee playstyles.
- This Mod will allow Shockwave to more intelligently make use of his Energy Counters when he gets them.